- Get up in the morning – morning light and weather makes for stunning landscapes.
- Plan ahead – think about what you are going to capture, don’t always wait for pictures to come to you.
- Simplify – take less kit out with you, so you are not distracted by too many choices.
- Move – try getting lower, or higher than your subject, move left and right to change perspective.
- Try new things – yes you may be a ‘landscape’ photographer, but you may find you are also a great portrait artist.
I really should try some of these for myself…